COVID-19 updates
Home | Feedback


Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us.

South Metropolitan TAFE values compliments, suggestions and complaints as feedback. We are committed to addressing issues identified in the feedback in a transparent and timely manner.

Your feedback is welcomed on the services provided by South Metropolitan TAFE, the conduct of our people, our learners and any services provided by a third party on behalf of the college.


What do we do with your feedback?

All feedback is used to maintain and improve the quality of our services. Go to our ‘Have your say’ page to see the improvements we have made in response to feedback.


How do I provide feedback?

You can easily provide us with your complaint, compliment or suggestion  using the online feedback form on the button below or call us on 1800 001 001.

You can also print and complete a hard copy feedback form available on the button below. Please attach a scanned copy of the completed feedback form to or mail to 1 Fleet St, Fremantle WA 6160.


What you can expect when you submit a complaint?

Complaints will be treated as confidential and handled within the principles of natural justice and procedural fairness. All investigations and communications will be recorded and documented to provide a clear account of the complaint and South Metropolitan TAFE's response.

Further information on our Complaints and Feedback policy can be found at Forms, policies and fact sheets.

Your complaint will be acknowledged in writing within five (5) business days of it being lodged via the college website, in an email or as a hardcopy. South Metropolitan TAFE aims to resolve any complaint within ten (10) business days, however, should more time be required you will be notified in writing with a revised response date and kept up to date regularly on the progress of the matter. 


Appealing a complaint decision

You have the right to appeal a decision made about your complaint in the event that you are dissatisfied with how your complaint was handled. You can lodge your appeal in writing to

If you remain unsatisfied with the outcome, you will be advised of relevant external bodies to contact.

For academic appeals, students may lodge an appeal against an academic result. Further information on academic appeals can be found at Forms, policies and fact sheets.

Page last updated September 04, 2019