SM TAFE’s Australian Centre for Energy and Process Training (ACEPT) is located at the Munster Campus. It is a world-class, specialist training facility aligned with training requirements of the oil and gas, processing and resources industries.
Our purpose-built facilities enable students hands-on experience in a real-life industry setting and include:
- An oil and gas facility and process plant
- A process plant control room with debriefing, communications and simulation rooms
- An office space for industry partners, allowing direct participation with students
- General and computer-based learning areas
- Navy specialist training room
- CAD computer laboratories
- IOT home automation
- Material testing laboratory
We work closely with our industry partners to ensure our training meets current industry practice and workplace demands. Some of our industry partners include:
- Quadrant Energy
Our services include government funded and fee-for-service programs tailored to clients’ needs. Training solutions include:
- Workplace training and assessment
- Online learning
- Short courses
ACEPT capability statement (2 MB) (PDF document - opens in a new tab)
Delivery at ACEPT’s Munster Campus
The ACEPT Diploma and Advanced Diploma recently became the first vocational courses of their kind in Australia to be accredited by Engineers Australia, the largest and most diverse professional body for engineers in the nation. Our students qualify with sound theoretical knowledge and practical experience to prepare them for jobs in Australia and overseas.
Explore jobs in this industry on the Careers in Oil and Gas page.
For more information
T: 1800 001 001