Our tailored and innovative training capabilities bring out the best in any organisation. As the 2022 WA Large Training Provider of the Year, we partner with industry to identify specific training needs and customise training programs to suit.
We can train your staff in the workplace or at one of our campuses, through either online or traditional classroom delivery. We also offer a variety of corporate short courses that will provide your employees with improved skills and training.
Our services include:
- Training needs analysis
- Course development
- Provision of training materials and handbooks
- Customised course delivery
- Skills assessment and recognition
- Provision of contract training staff
- Research and development
- Recognition of Prior Learning
We have been selected as a pre-approved service provider to support employers, industry organisations, and participants, to develop and deliver the Australian Government’s $52.5 million Foundation Skills for Your Future Program.
We support eligible Australians to develop critical language, literacy, numeracy, and digital (LLND) skills that are required by employers and industry, to meet current and future skills needs in Perth's south. Visit our Foundation Skills for Your Future page for more details.
Corporate Capability Statement (3 MB) (PDF document - opens in a new tab)
Find out more about how we work with the specific needs of industry. Download the relevant capability statement below.
- Aboriginal Workforce Development (1 MB) (PDF document - opens in a new tab)
- Apprenticeships and Traineeships (1 MB) (PDF document - opens in a new tab)
- Defence (4 MB) (PDF document - opens in a new tab)
- Oil and Gas (273 KB) (PDF document - opens in a new tab)
- Maritime (2 MB) (PDF document - opens in a new tab)
- Logistics and Warehousing (4 MB) (PDF document - opens in a new tab)