Take the plunge into leadership
Become a leader in the outdoor recreation industry. This qualification is aimed at employability in the marine tourism and outdoor recreation industry's with employment outcomes such as charter boat crew, snorkel and kayak leaders/guides, camps, expeditions, and adventure tours among many others.
During the course you will undertake the planning, Risk management, finalisation and leading of multiple activity, including Snorkelling, kayaking and navigation.
This is a fun and exciting qualification that will help you gain the knowledge and skills to take the first steps into an amazing industry.
Gain these skills:
- manage group participation
- operational logistics of tours
- provide quality service
- manage equipment including kayaks and safety gear
- leading activities including kayaking, snorkelling, tour guiding and navigation
- first aid, water rescue and Occupational Health and Safety
- marine and ocean environment information to assist with providing tour guide information
|School Leaver||Non-School Leaver||AQF|
|OLNA or NAPLAN 9 Band 8||C Grades in Year 10 English and Maths or equivalent||Certificate I or Certificate II|
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred study mode below to get started with your application or enrolment.