Industrial Control System Programming skill set
Raise your automation and control technology expertise
Dive into the world of computer-based measurement, programming, and control with this dynamic course. Explore PLC and SCADA systems through hands-on projects and lab work, gaining practical experience in an industry environment.
Develop skills in designing, programming, fault finding, testing, and networking for small-scale systems. Elevate your expertise and step into the future of automation and control technology.
Develop your skills in computer based measurement, programming and control.
Explore PLC and SCADA systems in this skill set where our strong laboratory and project based approach provides students with practical experience in using these systems in an industry environment. Students will gain experience in working with a small scale system involving designing, programming, fault finding, testing and networking.
- develop, enter and verify discrete control programs for programmable controllers
- develop, enter and verify word and analogue control programs for programmable logic controllers
- develop, enter and verify programs in Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition systems
- design and use advanced programming tools PC networks and HMI Interfacing
- develop structured programs to control external devices
Select your preferred campus and apply
No future dates planned
This course is currently undergoing delivery planning and information will be available on our website shortly. Check back later, or use the Get Help form below to have our Client Contact Centre contact you with further information about the next course start, delivery locations and study modes.