To access your study timetable, you will need to view your Office 365 calendar. Your timetable will be populated into the Calendar section of Office 365 once you're enrolled and registered in classes. (Note: class registrations/enrolments could take between 24 to 48 hours before you can access your timetable.)
Step by step instructions
Use the handy video on this page to follow the steps, or use the instructions in the text below.
Login into Office 365(opens in a new tab) by following the link and advice below.
Further information about logging in can be found on our Student Portal page.
Once you have logged in:
- Open the calendar in Office 365
- Select the week that is the start of term
- Your classes should be populated from this week onwards. You should check the timetable each week for changes and classes that may commence later in the semester.
If it's more than 48 hours since your successful enrolment and you don't see your timetable in Office 365, you may be in a popular course with multiple groups of students awaiting class registration.
We know how important timetables are for arranging your lifestyle for study and our team is working with priority to make them available as soon as possible.
Please continue to check your Office 365 account until just before term starts.
You can also try these tips:
- Allow at least 24 hours from the time of enrolment before attempting to log in to ensure your account has been activated.
- Use only your student email and not personal email to log in, e.g.: StudentID@tafe.wa.edu.au
- Ensure you are using your Student ID and not another ID. Student IDs will look like a letter followed by 6 digits, e.g. P001111 or 8 numbers beginning with 3, e.g. 30001111.
- Attempt logging in with just your date of birth (DDMMYYYY) in place of the generic password advised in the guides on the Student Portal page.
- If you have attempted the advice on the Student Portal page and are still experiencing problems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit or phone a campus library directly and they will assist you with your password reset.