Need some career guidance? Not sure what to study or where to start?
Our Jobs and Skills Centres located on the Armadale, Mandurah, Rockingham and Thornlie campuses, offer free professional and practical advice on training and employment opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.
Our Client Engagement Officers can help you match your interests and current skills to future jobs and growing industries.
They can even help with applications to TAFE and provide you with training and further education options including:
- Information and guidance on your career choices
- Information about training and courses
- Choosing the right training course or qualification to suit your personal, work or career goals
- Information about different industry areas and occupations
- Job searching and job matching
- Skills and qualification recognition information
- Apprenticeship and traineeship assistance
- Culturally sensitive employment and career services for Aboriginal people
Want to view study pathway information?
Our handy pathways guides are available on the study pathways page of our website, or ask for them at a Jobs and Skills Centre near you!
Jobs and Skills WA also has a website with valuable resources for career advice, training opportunities, jobs board, Aboriginal services and information for employers
Call, book an appointment or drop in.
Visit your local JSC or book an appointment by phoning 13 64 64 or email one of our centres: