Defence Industry Veterans Employment Scheme (DIVES)
Are you a defence forces veteran? Would a $5,000 scholarship help you start a
career in WA’s defence industry? The Defence Industry Veterans Employment Scheme (667 KB) (PDF document)
(DIVES) Scholarship Program could be for you!
Funded by the State Government and supported by the WA defence industry, the DIVES
Scholarship Program provides 80 scholarships of up to $5,000 to eligible veterans.
These $5,000 scholarships help eligible veterans to:
- cover costs relating to vocational education and training (VET) and university studies relevant to defence
- industry careers, including tuition and other compulsory fees, textbooks and equipment; and
- access career planning support from the DIVES program to identify training or further study leading to defence industry career pathways.
This program is open to:
- ex-serving Australian Defence Force (ADF) members
- ADF members in active or inactive reserve forces
- current ADF serving members about to transition/separate within 3-6 months
Applications are now open for the DIVES Scholarship Program- Apply below
To find out more about this exciting opportunity – and free advice on choosing the best training options to meet your career goals – please call or email the specialist defence industry team in the Rockingham Jobs and Skills Centre.
Phone: 08 9599 8655