Learn to use CLO3D, 3D Fashion software, to create virtual true-to life garment visualisation. This software will make it easy to fine-tune the fit of your designs before creating physical garments, minimising waste and time.
Learn how to:
- Draft, sew and fit simple patterns in the virtual CLO3D environment
- Import a pattern and fit on a virtual 3D avatar
- Adjust an avatar to bespoke fit model measurements
- Manipulate virtual garment components to change fabric render, trims, labelling and styling
- Render a finished garment for use as a selling tool (lookbook, social media promo, online website)
The course does assume some very basic understanding of garment construction and pattern assembly, and moderate computer skills.
Attendance in class
This course is 2 days per week for 3 weeks.
What you need for your first day of class
On your first day you should bring your SM TAFE confirmation enrolment receipt, your student ID, notetaking equipment (pen, notebook etc). A laptop, mouse and CLO3D subscription will be supplied for students during delivery. Students will be supplied a resource book.
Select your preferred campus and apply
Click on your preferred campus and study mode below to get started with your application.
Semester 2, 2023
Bentley - On Campus - 2 Oct - 17 Oct
|When||Semester 2, 2023|
Indicative fees and charges
The fees quoted are estimates only and are for all units in the course for students enrolling on a full-time basis. If you're a student that has successfully completed a lower-level qualification that is a prerequisite for this course, you'll only pay for the units that you need to enrol in to complete this course. Please view the full list of fee disclaimers.