Do you want a career in a trade that has everything covered?
When you complete the Certificate III in Solid Plastering you will be ready for a certified trade career as a solid plasterer.
Gain these skills:
- finish floors, walls and ceilings in gypsum and Portland cement plasters
- construct decorative mouldings
- textured finishes
- ornamental restorations
- interpret plans
- apply WHS requirements
|School Leaver||Non-School Leaver||AQF|
|OLNA or NAPLAN 9 Band 8||C Grades in Year 10 English and Maths or equivalent||Certificate I or Certificate II|
This course is available as an apprenticeship.
Entrance requirements for apprenticeships
You must be employed in a training contract by an appropriate organisation to study an apprenticeship or traineeship.
An apprenticeship involves full time work with an employer who provides an opportunity to learn all aspects of a trade. This is a structured program for a fixed period of time and while you learn on the job, you also attend off the job training at SM TAFE.
Some of the benefits of an Apprenticeship are that you can:
- Earn a wage while you train
- Learn on the job skills combined with off the job training
- Receive a nationally recognised qualification on successful completion
- Start a valuable step towards a rewarding career path