Are you ready for hair stylish career?
When you complete the Certificate III in Hairdressing you will be a cut above the rest as a hairdresser.
Gain these skills:
- cut hair using clippers or scissors
- shampoo, condition and rinse hair
- dry and style hair using brushes, combs, rollers and other equipment
- operate a cash register and computer
- perform reception duties such as answering telephone calls, making appointments, and write up client record cards
You will have the opportunity to apply your skills in our Hair, Beauty & Massage Student Clinics.
|School Leaver||Non-School Leaver||AQF|
|OLNA or NAPLAN 9 Band 8||C Grades in Year 10 English and Maths or equivalent||Certificate I or Certificate II|
This course is available as an apprenticeship.
Entrance requirements for apprenticeships
You must be employed in a training contract by an appropriate organisation to study an apprenticeship or traineeship.
An apprenticeship involves full time work with an employer who provides an opportunity to learn all aspects of a trade. This is a structured program for a fixed period of time and while you learn on the job, you also attend off the job training at SM TAFE.
Some of the benefits of an Apprenticeship are that you can:
- Earn a wage while you train
- Learn on the job skills combined with off the job training
- Receive a nationally recognised qualification on successful completion
- Start a valuable step towards a rewarding career path
Select your preferred campus and apply
Click on your preferred campus and study mode below to get started with your application.
All year round
Murdoch - Apprenticeship
|When||All year round|
Indicative fees and charges
The fees quoted are estimates only and are for all units in the course for students enrolling on a full-time basis. If you are a student that has successfully completed a lower-level qualification that is a prerequisite for this course, you will only pay for the units that you need to enrol into to complete this course. Please view the full list of Fee disclaimers.