Students about to complete their qualification
Your certificate is sent to the address you have listed with us in your student contact details approximately 30 days after your last result. To update your mailing address, you should login to Student Portal and update your contact details.
After that date, you should check your ordinary mail address for delivery. No digital copies of records may be issued.
Students who studied their qualification prior to the current semester
If you would like a reprint, complete our form below. Our academic records team will ensure you are entitled to the certificate or record of results you are claiming, then will confirm the costs that apply within 7 business days. No digital copies of records may be issued.
If you're looking for a trade qualification, certificate or documents, please contact the Apprentice Office on 131 954 (in WA), (08) 6551 5499 (from interstate) or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Certificate and record of results: $50.00
- Record of achievement (results only): $20.00
- Statement of academic record (partial completion of course): $20.00
- Replacement White Card: $35.00
- Academic Records will confirm the cost after assessing your application for a reprint of your record.