Important information on COVID-19 - updated Monday 12 July 2021
Lockdown ended – Campus restrictions
The Perth and Peel regions returned to pre-lockdown conditions at 12:01am Monday 12 July. This means there is no longer a requirement to wear masks.
We look forward to welcoming our students back to campus for the start of Semester 2 on Monday, 19 July 2021.
Students can attend campus unless they are:
- Awaiting COVID-19 test results; or
Please continue to:
- Use the SafeWA app(opens in a new tab) to check-in on campus
- Practise good personal hygiene – wash your hands often with soap and water or use alcohol-based hand sanitiser
- Campuses are being cleaned before classes resume, with particular attention to high contact surfaces. Hand sanitiser is available across campuses in key locations. There will also be a small supply of masks for staff and students in the event they require a replacement while on campus.
We encourage you to keep up to date with the latest information and health advice by visiting the WA Government website(opens in a new tab) .
Further information and assistance
- The Western Australian Government website – WA.gov.au(opens in a new tab)
- The Australian Government Department of Health website(opens in a new tab) has up-to-date healthcare and medical information.
- The Health Direct website(opens in a new tab) has frequently asked questions, and a symptom checker.
- For details regarding travel restrictions and international travel, visit the Home Affairs website(opens in a new tab) . There is also information available on the Smart Traveller website(opens in a new tab) .
- COVID Clinics are now open — visit the HealthyWA website(opens in a new tab) for details.
- For free advice and assistance, call the Australian Government’s Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080.