Are you looking for work? Or undecided about your next step in your career?
SM TAFE Jobs and Skills Centres are one-stop shops for careers, apprenticeship and traineeship and employment advice and assistance.
Visit a centre to access free, professional and practical advice on training and employment opportunities including careers advice, apprenticeship and training information. Support services for employers, Aboriginal people, ex offenders and people from a culturally or linguistically diverse background are also available.
Check out the online jobs board on the Jobs and Skills WA website to connect jobseekers with employment opportunities and to assist employers to attract and recruit employees.
Call 13 64 64, drop in to your local Jobs and Skills Centre or book an appointment by email:
Services for employers and business
TAFE Jobs and Skills Centres can provide advice and assistance to support employers and business owners. They can help, if you're looking for:
- recruitment assistance, including for apprentices and trainees
- information on training solutions and services that can be customised to meet enterprise-specific needs
- advertising employment opportunities on our jobs board or our Aboriginal-specific jobs board
- advice and resources to support your workforce planning
- resources and advice on Aboriginal recruitment and retention strategies
Services for schools and community
Our Prospective Student Advisors work with schools and community groups to provide assistance with career planning, career pathways and course selection. They also help guide students through TAFE entrance requirements, selection processes and apprenticeships and traineeships.
If you would like to book one of our Prospective Student Advisors to attend a careers expo or to present to your school or community group please complete the school and community form.
Services for jobseekers
TAFE Jobs and Skills Centres offer a range of services, support, information and assistance. They can help if you're looking for:
- information and guidance on your career choices
- information about training and courses
- help to choose the right training course or qualification to suit your personal, work or career goals
- information about different industry areas and occupations
- help with job searching and job matching
- skills and qualification recognition information
- apprenticeship and traineeship assistance
- culturally sensitive employment and career services for Aboriginal people
Want to view study pathway information?
Our handy pathways guides are available on the study pathways page or ask for them at a Jobs and Skills Centre near you.
Jobs and Skills WA(opens in a new tab) also has a website with valuable resources for career advice, training opportunities, jobs board, Aboriginal services and information for employers.