CHC32015 Certificate III in Community Services – Bentley campus
The CHC32015 Certificate III in Community Services(opens in a new tab) course at Bentley campus has been revamped and now offers students with greater flexibility, as well as half-price course fees as part of the lower fees, local skills initiative. There’s never been a better time to get into community services study.
Here are a few course highlights:
- Family friendly hours of delivery (i.e. course runs within school hours)
- No classes held during school holidays
- Community project delivered within class hours
- Elective units offered are relevant to current industry and community practices
- Includes first aid unit
- CAVSS (literacy and numeracy) support
- Access to library and student services available onsite
- Culturally and linguistically diverse students encouraged to apply.
This entry-level course is ideal for students seeking employment in the community services (aged care and disability) sectors. The course also offers an ideal pathway into higher-level community services qualifications.