COVID-19 updates
Home | Forms | Express your interest in Foundation Skills, Access and English Programs

Express your interest in Foundation Skills, Access and English Programs

Looking to get ahead with skills for work, life or further study? If you don’t have the entrance requirements for a vocational course, these Foundation Skills courses provide a learning pathway.

Our courses in foundation skills, access and English offer training at many skill levels, with programs designed to support you on your learning journey.

Find out about our courses

To find out more about our courses, click the links below or go right ahead and submit your details on the form below and we will help you find the course that is perfect for you.

CGEA -  If you would like a pathway into vocational training or you would like to improve your academic skills, you can apply for the Certificate of General Education for Adults course (CGEA).

- Certificate of General Education for Youth and Adults  Certificate I, Certificate II and Certificate III

EAL - If your first language isn’t English and you would like to improve your reading, writing, speaking, listening and grammar, you can apply for our English as an Additional Language course (EAL).

- Migrant English Language Programs Certificate I, Certificate II, Certificate III and Certificate IV

CSWE - Migrant English Language Programs Certificate I, Certificate II, Certificate III, Certificate IV

Leadership and mentoring - Certificate ICertificate II and Certificate IV

How to submit your expression of interest and enrol

After you submit this form, you will be contacted for an appointment. Our friendly course coordinators will help place you in the best course and level for your needs. 

Then, your information will be passed onto the enrolment team. One of our enrolment team will then contact you to organise payment. You may choose to pay in full by credit card or you can set off a payment plan and pay in instalments. 

For example, your student ID is a 7 or 8 digit number beginning with M, P or 300.
Complete this field if you are under 18 years old.
In order to study a VET qualification in Australia, you need a Unique Student Identifier. To find out more visit: the Unique Student Identifier page of our website.
Residential address details
Postal address details (if different to your residential address)
Guardian details (if under 18 years old)
Page last updated September 10, 2020