Become a welding supervisor
The Welding Supervisor skill set is for existing engineering tradespersons who wish to progress to the supervision of welding processes and outcomes. It has been developed specifically to suit the role of a welding supervisor in the defence industry; for example those working on projects such as ship or aircraft building or the maintenance of military vehicles.
Gain these skills
- write complex reports
- inspect and interpret code requirements
- diagnose faults
- prepare and formalise welding processes and procedures
- monitor weld production
- inspect welds
- align weld testing as per code requirements
- document and record information
- write detailed reports
Next dates for delivery
- Future dates to be announced
- Groups begin monthly when there is demand
- Standard: $339.94
- Concession: $155.26
You must be a qualified tradesperson already working in engineering or manufacturing, looking to upskill into defence manufacturing.
Completion of the following units is a prerequisite for this skill set.
- MEM05026C Apply welding principles
- MEM16006A Organise and communicate information