The following theory components of the course require you to complete a workbook for each. You will be required to present these completed workbooks on the commencement of each theory class.
• Water Supply
Books that are supplied to you as part of the course fee:
• ISBN: (9781742058115) CPCPDR4013A BC1909 Domestic Treatment plant Disposal Systems
• ISBN: (9781742058139) CPCPDR4011A BC1911 Sanitary Drainage systems.
• ISBN: (9781742058108) CPCPWT4012A BC1908
Commission & Maintain Backflow Prevention Devices Sanitary Units:
• ISBN: (9781742058054) CPCPSN4011A BC1901
Design and size sanitary plumbing system Water Units:
• ISBN: (9781742056951) CPCPWT4011A BC1907 Design and size Heated and cold water Services and system
• ISBN: (9781742058122) CPCPWT4003A BC1910 Commission and maintain Heated Water Temperature
Students must supply the following regulations/standards at their own cost:
• Health Regulations Standards Act ISBN: (RKH028) Treatment of Sewerage, Disposal of Effluent & Liquid Wastes
• Water Regulations Standards ISBN: (RKP 097) Plumbers Licensing and Plumbing Standards Regulations 2000
• AS/NZS 3500 Plumbing Code ISBN: 2770000019835 2015 Edition
Next dates for delivery
- 14 June
- Standard $548.00
Students must have completed a plumbing trade qualification.
On the first day you will need to bring your
- Completed PCL workbooks for the lecturer to review.
- A copy of your trades licence card
- Other trade related evidence such as certificates, academic records, and any other forms of documentation related to industry
Resources required for class:
- Workbooks (as per booklist)
- Scientific calculator
- Scale rule
- Pens: red, blue, black and green
- Lead pencils
- Note pad
Upon successful completion of the full course, the participant will be able to work as a plumbing contractor in the areas of sanitary, drainage, backflow and water supply. The participant will also be able to supervise works carried out by tradespersons and apprentices.