Printing the course overview will compile the details for all availabilities into a single PDF file without the units attached. If you want to print the units out for one or multiple availabilities then select the checkboxes below.
Develop the practical skills and knowledge to care for and enhance the appearance of nails.
Learn the skills and knowledge to apply, maintain and remove acrylic and gel nails, apply advanced nail art and the use of the electric drill. You will learn how to consult with clients, select suitable products and techniques and apply nail enhancements that include overlays, refills, tips and French.
Learn how to:
- Apply gel nail enhancements
- Apply acrylic nail enhancements
- Apply nail art
- Use electric file equipment for nail services
- Apply advanced nail art
- Apply safe hygiene, health and work practices
Course induction material is provided on the first night. All course materials including a nail kit for home and class use is included in your course.
On successful completion of this course students will have achieved national recognised units of competence which are part of the SHB30315 Certificate III in Nail Technology qualification.
Free parking. Security is present on the premises for evening classes.
- Access to a computer
- 2 hand towels
- Students are required to wear black pants and black top with enclosed shoes
- Hair must be tied back neatly and professional presentation is required
- Models will be required for practical classes – this information will be provided in your first class
Next dates for delivery
Mandurah: Tuesdays 23 February to 1 June (holidays 6 April and 13 April), 6pm - 9pm
Murdoch: Wednesdays 24 February to 2 June (holidays 7 April and 14 April), 6pm - 9pm
- Standard $823.12
- Concession $400.28
Follow the clinics on Facebook(opens in a new tab)
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred study mode below to get started with your application or enrolment.