Digital Photography for beginners!
Learn the features of your digital camera with hands-on workshops to improve your photography skills! Learn from our expert lecturer, Ben, on how to control your camera using different shooting modes, digitally enhance your images and produce the best photos you can.
Learn these skills:
- Digital camera features
- Photography skills including portraits, landscapes, architecture, macro, still life, sport, night photography
- Understanding shutter speed (aperture, ISO, white balance)
- Connecting to computer/organising photos
- Digitally Enhance your images (using GIMP)
- Editing and re-touching
Next dates for delivery
- 29 April to 1 July | Thursdays, 5-8pm
- Full: $394.35
- Concession: $155.65
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred study mode below to get started with your application or enrolment.