Transform your career with robotics
Robots are taking over many routine tasks across numerous industries, particularly in the mining and engineering sectors, so now is the time to embrace this era of automation by learning robotics.
This course will provide introductory robotics skills to prepare you for a career as a network, electronics or robotics technician.
Gain these skills:
- use 3D printing to create products
- install and test embedded controls systems
- build a network to establish end-to-end connectivity.
- learn safe work practices in an integrated technology environment
- configure and program a basic robotic system by installing, setup and test embedded controls system
This qualification is directly aligned with priority industry areas where the jobs are today, and into the future. As part of the state government Lower fees, local skills initiative, from 1 January 2021 through to 31 December 2021 you'll only pay half the course fees (plus resource fee), capped at $1,200; or $400 if you're aged 15—24 or eligible for a concession. Find out more.