Printing the course overview will compile the details for all availabilities into a single PDF file without the units attached. If you want to print the units out for one or multiple availabilities then select the checkboxes below.
Get ready for a career in Business!
This skill set is the perfect introduction to office administration, clerical work and reception work.
You will learn to all aspects of customer service and management, organisation of daily work tasks, how to produce professional documents using relevant business technology and how to work effectively with colleagues in an office environment.
Gain these skills:
- Deliver a service to customers
- Produce digital text documents
- Organise and complete daily work activities
- Use business technology
- Contribute to health and safety of self and others
Next course dates
This course has varied durations and days on-campus.
- Starts 19 April for 8 weeks, Mondays 8.30am to 3.30pm and Fridays 9am to 3.30pm
- Starts 4 May for 8 weeks, Tuesdays 9am to 3.30pm and Wednesdays from 12pm to 3pm
- Starts 4 May for 8 weeks, Mondays 8.30am to 3.30pm and Tuesdays from 9am to 12pm
Help using our online application:
You will need to have the evidence requirements(opens in a new tab) and relevant documents ready to upload with your application. See our guide for applying using our online system (1 MB) (PDF document - opens in a new tab) .
This course can help you get ready for your first job, or re-skill quickly for jobs that are available as WA's economy recovers. This course is free for 15 to 24 year olds; or those who are receiving JobSeeker, JobKeeper, Youth Allowance, AUSTUDY or ABSTUDY payments; or concession cardholders. If you’re not eligible, you can pay the course fee to gain these skills and become highly employable. See the full eligibility list in the important information tab below. Find out more about the initiative.
Job ready skill sets are 100% free for the following eligible students:
- People aged 15—24 years at the time of enrolment (excluding students enrolled at school)
- People and dependents of people receiving JobKeeper payment
- People and dependents of people in receipt of services from one of the following Commonwealth support or employment services programs:
- Online Employment Services
- People and dependents of people receiving the Youth Allowance, AUSTUDY or ABSTUDY
- People and dependents of people holding:
- a pensioner concession card or Health Care Card; or
- a repatriation health benefits card issued by the Department of Veterans' Affairs; or
- Dependents of people who are inmates of a custodial institution
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred study mode below to get started with your application or enrolment.