Printing the course overview will compile the details for all availabilities into a single PDF file without the units attached. If you want to print the units out for one or multiple availabilities then select the checkboxes below.
Advance your employability skills and build your treatment menu
Brow lamination is an on trend technique for redefining eyebrows through straightening and lifting by a specialised chemical process. This treatment is fantastic for those clients who have unruly/wiry hair or clients who need the appearance of more volume to their brow.
This course gives you skills in the latest brow trends and is an excellent add on to our brow and lash styling short courses. Along with the eye lash extension course, you will learn all the necessary skills to be a lash and brow queen!
Next dates for delivery
- Monday 29 March, 6pm – 8pm,
- Monday 14 June 6pm – 9pm
- Monday 29 March, 6pm – 8pm
- Monday 14 June, 6pm – 9pm
All products and equipment to complete this short course are included in the price.
Students will receive a Certificate of Attendance on completion.
Students are required to be able to speak and understand English.
This workshop will enable you to safely perform brow lamination in the workplace and further broaden your lash and brow skills.
For information about jobs and pathways, please see http://joboutlook.gov.au/ (opens in a new tab)
Further study opportunities:
- Brow and lash styling short course
- Eye lash extension short course
- Units from Certificate III in Makeup short course
- Units from Certificate III in Nail Technology short course
- Cosmetic Tattoo short course
- Advanced Cosmetic tattoo short course (pre-requisite – Cosmetic Tattoo short course)
- Certificate IV in Beauty Therapy
- Diploma of Beauty Therapy
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred study mode below to get started with your application or enrolment.