Printing the course overview will compile the details for all availabilities into a single PDF file without the units attached. If you want to print the units out for one or multiple availabilities then select the checkboxes below.
This short course gives you additional specialised eye makeup techniques following on from the Makeup Artistry skills set at SM TAFE. It enables you to work as a freelance makeup artist or in a hair and beauty salon performing makeup. Students are required to have completed a makeup course to have basic makeup knowledge before enrolling into this course.
- Cut creases on eye lids and surrounding area
- Lower lash line cut
- Advanced Eye liner techniques
- Advanced lash application
- Refresh on colour wheel and colour harmony
Students in this course use MAC Cosmetics, Kryolan and Dermalogica skincare.
On successful completion of this short course students will achieve a Participation Certificate.
Students are required to provide models, this will be advised by your lecturer prior to your first class. Students are also required to practice their skills at home during this course.
- Makeup brushes are to be supplied by the student from previous makeup course
- All products are provided for each class. MAC, Kryolan and Dermalogica.
- Students are required to bring a black hand towel, tweezers, wear black pants and black top with enclosed shoes
- Hair must be tied back neatly and professional presentation of makeup is required
- Students are recommended to bring a camera or mobile phone to take before and after photos
- Models will be required for practical classes – this information will be provided by your lecturer
- Students will be supplied with learning material via Blackboard
Course induction material provided on the first night with all learning material to match your course.
Free parking. Security is present on the premises for evening classes: 6pm-9pm
Students are required to be able to speak and understand English.
Next dates for delivery
Mandurah: Wednesdays 19 May and 26 May, 6pm - 9pm
Murdoch: Tuesdays 18 May and 25 May, 6pm - 9pm
$370.00 (no concession available)
Attendance in class
This is a full-time course. You will need to attend approximately 6 hours of class, over 1 day a week, for 6 weeks.
As well as the in-class component, you maybe required to complete additional study each week outside of class hours, including private study, assignment preparation, and research.
What you need for your first day of class
On your first day you should bring your SM TAFE confirmation enrolment receipt, your student ID, stationery (a pen and notepad and equipment from orientation booklet lists).Student will require to supply own cosmetic tattoo kit. All other equipment will be supplied.
Uniforms and workwear requirements: Black pants, black top with no motives, closed in shoes, hair tied up.
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred study mode below to get started with your application or enrolment.