Want to build on your cosmetic tattooing skills and knowledge?
Become an advanced cosmetic tattooist with this short course.
If you have previously completed the following 2 units then you are eligible to enrol into this course;
- SHBBSKS003 Design and Provide Cosmetic Tattooing
- SHBBINF001 Maintain Infection Control Standards
- Tattooing Corrections with Camouflage pigments
- Eyebrow – ombre design
- Feather touch eyebrow design
- Full Lip shading technique
- Advanced Eyeliner Technique
- Colour Theory – Study of Pigments with Different Fitzpatrick Skin Types
- History of Pigments and Safety of Pigments
- Allergies associated with pigments
You are required to provide models for practice and assessments. This will be advised by your lecturer at the first class. The cosmetic tattoo machine previously purchased in the GAB38 Cosmetic Tattooing Skill Set is used in this short course. All other learning material is included in your course. Free parking is available. Security is present on the premises for evening classes. You will need to be able to speak and understand English.
- Black pants and black top with closed in shoes
- Hair must be off the face and tied up if long
- 2 large white towels, 1 hand towel
- A camera or mobile phone to take before and after photos
- Note book and pen
Next dates for delivery
Murdoch Term 2: Thursdays 29 April to 3 June, 6pm - 9pm
You will need to be able to speak and understand English. If you have previously completed the following 2 units then you are eligible to enrol into this course: • SHBBSKS003 Design and Provide Cosmetic Tattooing • SHBBINF001 Maintain Infection Control Standards
Attendance in class
This course is equivalent to 1 day per week when studied across six weeks.
As well as the in-class component, you maybe required to complete additional study each week outside of class hours, including private study, assignment preparation, and research.
You will need to have the basic technical requirements for at-home study including a laptop or home computer with internet access. If you don’t have access to a computer and WiFi at home, we recommend using our library computers during library hours.
What you need for your first day of class
On your first day you should bring your SM TAFE confirmation enrolment receipt, your student ID, stationery (a pen and notepad and equipment from orientation booklet lists). Student will require to supply own cosmetic tattoo kit. All other equipment will be supplied.
Uniforms and workwear requirements: Black pants, black top with no motives, closed in shoes, hair tied up.