Printing the course overview will compile the details for all availabilities into a single PDF file without the units attached. If you want to print the units out for one or multiple availabilities then select the checkboxes below.
Want to build on your cosmetic tattooing skills and knowledge?
Become an advanced cosmetic tattooist with this short course.
If you have previously completed the following 2 units then you are eligible to enrol into this course;
- SHBBSKS003 Design and Provide Cosmetic Tattooing
- SHBBINF001 Maintain Infection Control Standards
- Tattooing Corrections with Camouflage pigments
- Eyebrow – ombre design
- Feather touch eyebrow design
- Full Lip shading technique
- Advanced Eyeliner Technique
- Colour Theory – Study of Pigments with Different Fitzpatrick Skin Types
- History of Pigments and Safety of Pigments
- Allergies associated with pigments
You are required to provide models for practice and assessments. This will be advised by your lecturer at the first class. The cosmetic tattoo machine previously purchased in the GAB38 Cosmetic Tattooing Skill Set is used in this short course. All other learning material is included in your course. Free parking is available. Security is present on the premises for evening classes. You will need to be able to speak and understand English.
- Black pants and black top with closed in shoes
- Hair must be off the face and tied up if long
- 2 large white towels, 1 hand towel
- A camera or mobile phone to take before and after photos
- Note book and pen
Next dates for delivery
Murdoch: Term 1: Thursdays 18 February to 25 March, 6pm - 9pm
Murdoch Term 2: Thursdays 6 May to 10 June, 6pm - 9pm
You will need to be able to speak and understand English. If you have previously completed the following 2 units then you are eligible to enrol into this course: • SHBBSKS003 Design and Provide Cosmetic Tattooing • SHBBINF001 Maintain Infection Control Standards
Attendance in class
This is a full-time course. You will need to attend approximately 18 hours of class, over 1 day a week, for 6 weeks.
As well as the in-class component, you maybe required to complete additional study each week outside of class hours, including private study, assignment preparation, and research.
What you need for your first day of class
On your first day you should bring your SM TAFE confirmation enrolment receipt, your student ID, stationery (a pen and notepad and equipment from orientation booklet lists).Student will require to supply own cosmetic tattoo kit. All other equipment will be supplied.
Uniforms and workwear requirements: Black pants, black top with no motives, closed in shoes, hair tied up.
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred study mode below to get started with your application or enrolment.