Cutting edge hair and makeup skills - a perfect marriage!
This advanced makeup and hair course with a focus on bridal hair and makeup is taught by industry leaders in makeup artistry and hair styling in our state-of-the-art facilities at the Murdoch campus. We use only professional products such as MAC, Kryolan, Crown and Dermalogica skincare. Pick up skills quickly with this intensive 6-week short course.
Location: Murdoch Campus
Date: Wednesdays 3 November to 8 December
Time: 6pm – 9pm
At night Murdoch campus has free parking and security is present on the premises.
We recommend you have some make up skills to be successful in completing this course, or if you have completed our Makeup Artistry Skill set or have attended a makeup course elsewhere.
Students are required to have access to a computer and be able to read and understand English.
Your course induction in the first class will provide to you all learning material required for the course. We also provide:
- Makeup brush set for home and course practice
- MAC, Kryolan, Crown and Dermalogica products used in class
What you will need to arrange:
- A hand towel and tweezers
- Wear black pants and black top with enclosed shoes
- Hair must be tied back neatly, and professional presentation of makeup is required
- We recommended bringing a camera or mobile phone to take before and after photos
- Models will be required for practical classes – we will explain this in your first class