All students are required to have a USI. You will need it to enrol (or re-enrol) at South Metropolitan TAFE.
It's easy...follow these 6 simple steps
- STEP 1: Have at least one form of ID ready: Driver's License, Australian Passport, Medicare Card, Birth Certificate, Visa (with non-Australian Passport), Immigration Card or Citizenship Certificate.
- STEP 2: Have your personal contact details ready: Address, email and/or phone number.
- STEP 3: Visit usi.gov.au and click on 'Create a USI'.
- STEP 4: Agree to the terms and conditions and follow the steps.
- STEP 5: Write your unique number down and keep it somewhere handy and safe.
- STEP 6: Bring this number with you when you enrol.
For more information call 1800 001 001, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Page last updated February 08, 2017