TAFE International Office
The International Office at South Metropolitan TAFE provides support relating to your study or personal issues. College staff will be able to assist you with:
- Advice on courses and pathways;
- Your application for continuing enrolment;
- Advice on change of course/ units pathways;
- Updating your contact details (i.e. address, email, mobile numbers);
- Monitoring your class attendance and progress and work with you through an Intervention Strategy in consultation with the lecturer if you are “at risk” of falling behind in your studies;
- Overseas Student Health Care Information; and
- Transperth information on public transportation (buses and trains).
- Information about the Job Ready Program
Tel: 1800 001 001
TAFE International Western Australia (TIWA)
TIWA can also assist with a range of issues relating to your enrolment. You can find helpful information for current students at www.tafeinternational.wa.edu.au/current-students including:
- Your enrolment;
- Forms, publications and policies; and
- How to pay your fees.
For information about finding accommodation or safety advice for international students please visit the Help and advice section of the TIWA website.
TIWA contact details
Please make sure your email address is up to date as this is our primary method of contact.